Elvis Themed Wedding or Vow Renewal at the World Famous Graceland Wedding Chapel
Graceland Wedding Chapel is the most iconic chapel in Las Vegas. In fact, Graceland was the first chapel in the entire world to conduct Elvis themed wedding ceremonies and vow renewals. Surprise your friends and family with a truly one-of-a-kind experience that is sure to be a highlight of your Las Vegas trip. Often imitated - Never Duplicated.
per adult from
What's included :
- Elvis will escort the Bride down the aisle
- Elvis will sing several songs during the ceremony
- Rose Bouquet & matching Boutonniere
- Photo credits to apply toward the purchase of prints or images
- Marriage or Renewal Certificate Holder
What's excluded :
- Officiant Fee - payable on the day of the ceremony (USD60)
- Limo Driver gratuity is payable on the day of ceremony (USD40)
- Photographers Gratuity is payable on the day of ceremony - (USD20)
- Marriage License - for legal weddings - (USD77)
Las Vegas' Graceland Chapel is a landmark that's lasted longer than the Sands, where Sinatra and the Rat Pack made their magic, and the original Aladdin, where Elvis and Priscilla exchanged their wedding vows in 1967. For a simple wedding chapel to stand in the same spot for over 50 years is nothing short of amazing.
All arrangements will be made for your special day, including Elvis to escort the bride down the aisle and give her away, fresh flowers or lifelike silk arrangements, limousine service, on-site photography, Graceland marriage certificate holder and optional DVD video production of your wedding. Religious and civil ceremonies as well as vow renewals are available. When making your reservation, please specify which ceremony you prefer. Please note, Elvis does not perform the ceremony.
You have several packages to choose from to help make your special day even more memorable:
Please note: your minister Fee (USD$60), marriage license fee (USD $77, cash only) and driver gratuity (USD$40) is not included. This package covers the ceremony only.
• Graceland Wedding Chapel, 619 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89101-6696
Departure Point :Graceland Wedding Chapel, 619 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each booking MUST have two people only
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Foreign Languages: services can be performed in Portuguese, French, Spanish, German & Italian. Please advise at the time of booking. In the event that a minister is not available, the chapel will try to contact you as soon as possible.
- Couple must contact Graceland Chapel immediately after booking via the TripAdvisor Message App with: Requested Time of Ceremony, Flower Color, Hotel Name
- Marriage License Requirement: a marriage license is required for all legal ceremonies. Couples must obtain a license prior to arriving to the chapel. The license is $77 and can only be obtained at the Clark County Courthouse Marriage License Bureau between 8am - midnight everyday.
- Chapel can accomodate up to 30 guests at no additional fee
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.