Epic '25 Turns' Bike Descent with best views of Kotor Bay
When we say EPIC, we mean it. 25 Turns is a truly BEAUTIFUL BIKE RIDE. It is an easy, mostly downhill bike ride with panoramic views of Montenegro, Bosnia and Croatia. This is a tour for all levels and everyone who can ride a bike can do it. Tour takes about 3 hours depending on the rate of descent and number of photos stops made, so very appropriate for cruise ship passengers or those on a time budget. Our vehicles will take you to Krstac where your guide will give you a short history of the area and a safety briefing before you begin on this epic 24 km bike descent to Kotor.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Giant Roam or Rove bicycle with disc brakes
- Bicycle helmet
- One-way van transfer to Njegoši
- Entry/Admission - Montenegro+
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montenegro+, Tivat Municipality 85320 Montenegro
The 25 Turns Bike descent is one long photo opportunity with the best views of Kotor Bay and the surrounding mountains and if you have a GoPro or other action camera, this is a great place to use it.
Beginning in Kotor where we pick you up, this panoramic tour includes an informative van ride up to the birthplace of Petar II Petrović-Njegoš, a spiritual scion of Montenegro.
You will complete your ride down on new Giant hybrid / mountain bikes with hydraulic disc brakes for powerful stopping on your long, winding descent. We support riders of all sizes with bikes from S to XL, helmets and backpacks are included. The tour can begin in Kotor or Tivat, so meeting places and times are flexible.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Bay of Kotor, Kotor, Kotor Municipality Montenegro
Best views of Kotor Bay from high above
Pass By: Kotor Old City, Stari grad, Kotor, Kotor Municipality 85330 Montenegro
You get to see the Old Town of Kotor and the cruise ships in port from way above.
Pass By: Castle Of San Giovanni, St John Fortress, Rd to the Fort of St. Ivan, Spiljari, Kotor Municipality 85330 Montenegro
An incredible perspective into Kotor castle, which was an old fortification against pirates invasions during medieval times.
Departure Point :Port of Kotor, E65, Kotor, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offered
If you are visiting Kotor on a cruise ship, please wait for us at the Terminal Cafe which is right outside the Cruise Ship Terminal unless we have contacted us prior to your tour date and agreed on a different meeting point. If you are staying in the area, we recommend the roundabout by the IDEA Supermarket in Kotor as an optimal pick up location due to heavy summer traffic in town. We kindly request that you meet us by the metal fence across from IDEA Supermarket that's on the bay-side of the traffic circle exiting Kotor, 5 minutes walk from the port. Here's a link to a description and map.Should you need further assistance or different pick up location in the Kotor / Tivat area, please contact us and we'll be happy to make specific arrangements for your group.Ports
- Port of Kotor, Kotor, Montenegro
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customer heights required for accurate bike sizing
- Good bicycle handling skills required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.