Erawan waterfalls & Safari Jet-Ski on the river Kwai (90min)
Come to explore the wonderful river Kwai on Jet-Ski cruising.
One of the best attraction of Kanchanaburi !
100% Adrenaline and pleasure for all drivers and passengers.
Amazing and gorgeous landscapes all the way.
Mountains, animals, severals temples, fish farms, birds, buffaloes, and the life along the river unvisited by tourists.
After jet-ski adventure, go to Erawan national park situated 60 km out of town in ranks amongst the most beautiful falls in Southeast Asia. 7 steps to the top You will find plenty of opportunities to enjoy swimming in its clear crystalline water or relax in a peaceful place beside the falls. This waterfall is most definitely worth a visit and is a must-see-attraction in Kanchanaburi.
Tasty thai food included in the program.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private driver with air-conditioned car
Departure from your hotel (Kanchanaburi city and 10 kms around)
Start program with Safari jet-Ski
Take the road to Erawan national park (about 60 kms / 45 min)
Return to your hotel ( Kanchanaburi city / bus station )
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Kanchanaburi city (max 10kms)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.