Escapology: Under Pressure Escape Room in Orlando
Do you have what it takes to save the ship before the air depletes, leaving you and the crew to perish at the bottom of the ocean? With only an hour to find the silos and restore oxygen to the ship, you will tasked with solving "Under Pressure" in this award winning Escapology live game package.
What's included :
- Private Escape Room
- Free parking
- Complimentary water after you escape
- 6.5% Sales tax
What's excluded :
- Souvenirs (available to purchase)
Your submarine is going to run out of oxygen in 60-minutes, unless you and your team can find vital oxygen silos. Solve a series of puzzles together in under an hour and you can save everyone on board. A series of puzzles lead you to various parts of the ship to in the subaquatic themed escape room. Enjoy the security of a guaranteed spot at a time that works for you, when you book in advance.
• Escapology, 11951 International Dr Suite C3, Orlando, FL 32821-7393
Departure Point :11951 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32821, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- If you display a temperature over 100 degrees F you will not be allowed to play and will be rescheduled or refunded. Please check this site and STAY HOME if you are displaying any symptoms that could be associated with COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.