Explore Lisbon Walking Tour
Discover hidden quarters and beautiful viewpoints of Lisbon, visit the "Feira da Ladra" fleamarket, and much more.
If you feel like exploring quaint neighborhoods with tons of character, admiring the view from spectacular, hidden viewpoints, or experiencing one of Europe's most famous fleamarkets, this is the tour for you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The tour begins on Augusta Street with a brief introduction to Lisbon and its history, from pre-historic occupation to the Roman period, the big earthquake of 1755 until the present. You will see the Victory Arch and the Commercial Square, one of Europe's biggest squares.
Next comes the Old Conception Church, with its 16th century Portuguese Late Gothic (or Manueline) façade, and the amazing House of Pointed Stones (Casa dos Bicos), a 16th century palace build for the son of Portugal´s first Viceroy of India, Afonso de Albuquerque, in the medieval neighborhood of Alfama.
The tour explores the Alfama, and visit the Feira da Ladra, one of the biggest fleamarkets in Europe, and take a short break in a lovely garden. Then you are on your way to the Graça neighbourhood, where you can admire the fantastic views from two different viewpoints.
The tour returns to the city center via the Anjos and Intendente, some of the most multi-cultural and interesting neighborhoods in Lisbon.
Departure Point :Arco da Rua Augusta, R. Augusta 2, 1100-053 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Intendente, 1150-014 Lisbon, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.