Exploring The Eastern Slovenia Prlekija Region by bike 2 days
The two–day cycling and culinary tour will take you to the most beautiful parts of the Eastern Slovenia. A journey to the land of sparkling wines and natural pure mineral water springs, known by the curiously young looking locals as the "Slatina Springs of Youth", pumpkin oil mills, and Jeruzalem wines.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation
- Local taxes
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
Day 1: Sparkling Wine and local delicacies of Gornja Radgona
Stop At: Gornja Radgona, Gornja Radgona, Styria Region
Sparkling wine cellar in Gornja Radgona tour!
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: We will stay and overnight in one of the local Inns.
Day 2: Jeruzalem Wine Routes
Stop At: Turistična kmetija HLEBEC, Kog 108, 2276 Kog, Slovenia
One of the Best Tourist farms in Prlekija Region will offer us some local dishes and their Wine of quality.
Duration: 1 hour
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We only need the information of your Hotel or adress where you stay and we will pick you up and also inform you what time is the pick up.Airports
- Brnik Airport, Ljubljana Slovenia
- Graz Airport, 8073 Feldkirchen bei Graz, Austria
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.