Fatima - Batalha - Alcobaça - Óbidos, Private Tour, Full Day
Enjoy a real adventure visiting gothic, medieval and religious sites, all in one day!
Fatima is a captivating place where millions of people gather each year to celebrate the divine apparitions of the Virgin Mary that took place in 1917. A marvellous example of Gothic architecture, the next stop is the stunning monastery at Batalha. Next we visit the spellbinding, gothic Monastery of Alcobaça, where you will learn of some gripping stories! Finally it is on to Obidos; a place of ancient legends and miracles. Enter through the walls of the most romantic village in Portugal and experience some of what it was like to live in medieval times.
- Sightseeing tour, 9 hours
- Four great historic sites: one religious, two gothic and one medieval
- Portuguese history and heritage
- Private driver/guide, private vehicle, free water, wifi and air-conditioning
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Private driver/guide
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Entry fees to museums, monuments etc
- Entry/Admission - Batalha Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Monastery of Alcobaca
- Entry/Admission - Obidos Village
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fátima, 2495-402 Fátima, Portugal
The most famous place of pilgrimage in Portugal. A vast, religious complex that draws huge crowds from all over the worlds, including the Chapel of the Apparitions, the Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary and the Museum of the Shrine of Fatima.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Batalha Monastery, Largo Infante Dom Henrique 2440, Batalha 2440-484 Portugal
A stunning example of Gothic architecture, this monastery put the village of Batalha on the map, built to celebrate Portugal's victory in battle with the Castilians.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Monastery of Alcobaca, Praca 25 de Abril, Alcobaca 2460-018 Portugal
Another gothic monastery, both impressive and spellbinding. It was established in 1153 by Portugal’s first king, Afonso Henriques.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Obidos Village, Obidos Portugal
There is so much to see here. Highlights include the main gateway into the town, the battlements, the 11th century castle, a medieval church and a bustling street lined with gift shops and restaurants.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels, cruise ships and airport in the Lisbon area. Your health and your safety is our priority. Post Covid 19, we will continue to sanitise our vehicles and your car/minivan will have alcohol wipes, water and sunscreen.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Languages available are English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Classic Portugal is Certified Tourism Agency with the Clean and Safe seal. We adapt your tour schedule to visit monuments at quieter times and we offer rural, social distancing tours also. Your health is our priority. We have set protocols in place to monitor and protect from Covid19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.