Feeling of Spring & Summer in Yangpyeong & Jeju Island
Feeling of Spring & Summer in Yangpyeong / Jeju Island is a seasonal event that ran from March 1, 2018 to August 31, 2018.
Feel the spring mood of cherry blossoms in Seoul and the summer mood of cool ocean in Jeju Island. Yangpyeong is a new destination of Korea where you can experience various activities of rail bike, spring & summer festivals of strawberry picking, lotus festival, catfish festival etc. along with superb natural landscape.
Don't miss the chance to enjoy memorable spring/summer time with this package!
per adult from
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation (3* Hotels for 5 Nights)
- Return Domestic Flight (Seoul-Jeju-Seoul by local budget flight)
- Transport by private vehicle *SIC Group Tour in JEJU for 4-6 Pax
- Local licensed guide
- Meals as per itinerary (5 Time Breakfast, 5 Times Lunch, 5 Time Dinner) *Lunch (5) + Dinner (3) for 4-6 Pax
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Drinks, unless specified
- It is the package to visit Gapyeong, Yangpyeong, Seoul, and Jeju Island during 6 days.
Day 01, our guide will pick you up at Incheon Airport then move to Gapyeong area to visit Nami Island and Petit France where one of most famous places for foreign tourists because of its unique attraction as a dramatic location.
Day 02, you will be experienced various activities of Seasonal Festival and Rail Bike along with superb sightseeing of natural landscape, Dumulmeori where one of must-visit-site for Korea trips. These are all located in Yangpyeong area which is new destination of Korea.
Day 03, city tour of Seoul is arranged with most popular places of Gyeongbokgung Palace, Insadong Antique Shop Alley, N Seoul Tower, Namdaemun Market, and experience of Hanbok Wearing & Gimbap Making. After completion of Seoul Tour, you will be moved to Jeju Island by domestic flight.
Day 04 and Day 05, you will be visiting East area and West area of Jeju Island during this 2 days. This premier tourist destination boasts mild weather, as well as scenic beauties of beaches, waterfalls, cliffs and caves. Some of the top tourist sites include Hyupjae Beach, Suweolbong Trekking, Cheonjeyeon Waterfall, Seongeup Folk Village, Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak, and Manjang Cave.
Day 06, you will have own leisure and the package is end.
Departure Point :The pick-up place on day 1 is Incheon Airport. The pick--up place for tours during day 2 to day 5 is hotel where you stay.
Departure Time :The pick-up time on day 1 is subjec to change based on the arrival time of your flight in Incheon Airport. The pick-up time for tours is around 8:30am to 9am, exact pick-up time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return Detail :Drop-off at the hotel where you stay.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.