Ferrari in Chianti and Cappuccino 70 km
Drive yourself the red Ferrari 2+2 seats for 70 km through the stunning hills of the Chianti, surrounded by Tuscany's most famous vineyards and oil trees.
With a 30 minutes stop in the characteristic Greve in Chianti square so you will be enjoying our unique ITALIAN CAPPUCCINO or orange juice with pastries.
You may bring up to 2 extra guests with you as passengers for an extra fee per person.
You and the passenger/s can switch the wheel.
The seat next to the person carrying out the test drive is always occupied by one of our Tutors.
per adult from
What's included :
- Cappuccino or orange juice with pastries
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Matteotti
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- IN-CAR VIDEO on Micro SD with adapter (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: TestDriveFirenze, Viale Galileo Galilei Piazzale Galileo, 50125, Florence Italy
MEETING POINT: you will find us at Piazzale Galileo, Viale Galileo Galilei FLORENCE in the toll parking with the blue lines in front of the entrance to the Park Palace Hotel (2 km from piazzale Michelangelo)
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Florence American Cemetery and Memorial, Via Cassia, 50023 Tavarnuzze, Impruneta FI, Italy
The Florence American Cemetery and Memorial is one of the 14 places in overseas territories chosen by the American Battle Monuments Commission as the final resting place for the remains of soldiers who died in the Italian Campaign of 1943-1945. The cemetery covers 70 hectares and is divided by two wide tree-lined avenues leading up to the three terraces on which the imposing memorial sits
Pass By: Castello di Verrazzano, Via di Citille 32, 50022, Greve in Chianti Italy
The Castle of Verrazzano is located in Greve in Chianti, in the heart of the Chianti Classico area, between Florence and Siena.
Initially the Castle was an Etruscan then a Roman settlement and it has remained within its boundaries for over 1000 years: it has represented a firm and safe post in an area interested for many centuries by political and dynastic conflicts.
Giovanni da Verrazzano Between 1522 and 1523 he persuaded King Francis I to promote an expedition aimed to find a passage to the west from the Atlantic to the Pacific Ocean. Verrazzano was thus the first to explore the east coast of the current United States of America. April 17, 1524 he reached the New York Bay. In 1528, during his third expedition, Verrazzano was captured and eaten by a tribe of cannibals. With Columbus, Vespucci and Cabot, Verrazzano is one of the great Italians who contributed to the exploration of the New World.
Stop At: Piazza Matteotti, 50020, Greve in Chianti Italy
The triangular main piazza of Greve in Chianti is very likely the site of the original market place around which Greve has grown during the past 500 years. One of its attractions are the arched loggias that line its three sides, providing welcome shade to shoppers during mid-summer. The Church of Santa Croce, which houses some beautiful paintings of the school of Fra Angelico, is located at the southern apex of the piazza, and a lane of shops leads off from the northern side. Today Piazza Matteotti is the commercial centre of Greve and has a good range of interesting shops selling wine, ceramics, furniture, handicrafts and food supplies of all kinds. There are also several restaurants. You can have half an hour to experience Italian Life
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Enoteca Falorni, Galleria delle Cantine 6, 50022, Greve in Chianti Italy
Enoteca Falorni is the largest enoteca in Tuscany featuring over 1,000 selected wines with more than 100 wines available for tasting, using the innovative enomatic system.
The Enoteca is located underground in the historical centre of Greve in Chianti the area (considered the authentic fore bearers of the Chianti Classico consortium).
The historical structure has ample spaces with arched brick ceilings, corridors and smaller rooms (originally used as grape storage areas) and tells the story of its long history as a wine cellar that for years represented the economic heart of Greve in Chianti, boasting a line of illustrious owners
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Test Drive Firenze, Piazzale Galileo, Viale Galileo Galilei, 50125, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :11/29/2018 - 1/8/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A Valid Government Issued Driver's License is required in addition to the International Driver’s license. If you forget or didn’t get your international permit, you can now get it within a few hours on the web
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not suitable for children under two years
- Banned flip flops sandals and clogs are forbidden
- Children car seats available free ON REQUEST
- Most travelers can participate
- Should it rain on the day chosen by you for your test drive, the activity will NOT be carried out for safety reasons. If you are unable to carry out the test drive on another day, you will receive a full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.