Florence: Dome Climb Up Guided Tour
Save precious time with a fast-track entry ticket to Florence Dome and get more time to see the sights of the cathedral complex while climbing up the Dome with an expert guide.
Marvel at the marble monuments of the historic site, including the freestanding campanile of Giotto’s Bell Tower. Climb up the dome for panoramic city views. Ask as many questions as you like and avail of a complimentary Wi-Fi headset to make sure you don’t miss any of your guide’s commentary.
Learn more about the monument, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site as part of the Historic Centre of Florence, and hear how construction began at the end of the 13th century and took 2 centuries to complete.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional, official tour guide
- 20% Discount on Purchases at Arnold Coffee
- Expert licensed tour guide in English, German.
- Dome Climb Up Tour for 1 hour
- All access ticket to visit Baptistry, Crypt, Bell Tower, Dome, Duomo Museum.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Skip The Line To Cathedral
- Guided Tour to Cathedral, Baptistry and Duomo Museum.
Climb up the Florence Dome (World's Biggest Dome) and get unbeatable views of the city from Brunelleschi’s magnificent dome (Cupola). Explore the crypt, baptistery, bell tower and museums of the Florence Duomo on your own.
• Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
• Cupola del Brunelleschi, Piazza del Duomo Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, 50122, Florence Italy
• Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Via della Canonica, 1 Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
Departure Point :Piazza del Duomo, 4n, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Entrance ticket are eligible to visit Dome, Duomo museum, Baptistery, Bell Tower and Crypt
- Wheel chairs are not accessible to Dome and Bell tower.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.