Footprints of the past, Huallacmarca Pyramid & Larco Museum! The Gold Tour
Come and get to learn about the pre-incas culture of Peru!
Visit an outstanding pyramid built by the year 200 a.c and get to the top the learn with our guide about the offerings given to our native gods. We also include the visit to the local museum where art pieces found in the pyramid are exhibited.
Then, we go towards the best museum in Peru and one of the 25 top museums in the whole world. Larco Museum with its more than 35,000 ceramics awaits for you to show you all the magic and knowledge of our ancient cultures!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Tickets Larco Museum
- Tickets Huallacmarca Pyramid
- Entry/Admission - Huaca Huallamarca
- Entry/Admission - Museo Larco
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Huaca Huallamarca, esquina con avenida El Rosario y, Av. Nicolas de Rivera 201, San Isidro 15073, Peru
Pyramid and Museum
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Museo Larco, Avenida Bolivar 1515 Pueblo Libre, Lima Lima 21 Peru
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Barranco, San Isidro, Miraflores or Downtown Lima
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.