From Delhi: Daily Fixed Departure Group Tours to Agra Taj Mahal & Agra Fort
This tour is designed for the people who do not wish or enjoy travelling alone, rather they enjoy travelling with the like-minded people. Moreover, it’s also for the people who are travelling solo & do not feel comfortable travelling alone hence always looking for group tours so that they get the company. If you are a solo traveler, travelling with your family or in a group and searching a group Tour for Agra, here is the solution.These fix departures operate daily except Friday. Please reach the starting point and join this exciting journey with others. Price is on per person basis. Vehicle/Group size depends upon total number of bookings we get. Start from Delhi, after boarding and reach Agra. Meet your local tour Guide and start your tour with fascinating Taj Mahal. After Taj Mahal, explore the Agra Red Fort, have lunch & relax for some time. Explore the rich heritage of local city, say good bye to your Tour Guide and back to Delhi. Car/Coach will drop you at same location/pickup.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Lunch in a Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Bottled water
- To and Fro Battery Bus Ride at Taj Mahal from parking to the monument
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional Driver
- Private Tour Guide
- Our Personal care and attention
- Monument Entry Tickets
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Any Expense of Personal Nature
- Gratuities to Guide/Driver (Recommended)
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Toll Plaza Yamuna Expressway, Taj Express Highway, Uttar Pradesh 203135, India
Yamuna Expressway or Taj Expressway is a 6-lane, 165 km long, access controlled expressway, connecting Greater Noida with Agra in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is one of India's longest six-lane controlled-access expressway stretches. It is also known as Taj Expressway which has SOS booths along the route besides a toll free helpline. CCTV cameras are installed every 5 km along the expressway for safety and accident assistance.
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Visitors from all over the world flock here to marvel at the striking features of the famous Taj Mahal which is built by a Mughal emperor Shahjahan in the memory of his beloved wife, it is an astonishing memorial to never-ending love and admiration. The colour combination of lush greenscape reddish pathway and blue sky over it showcases the monument in ever changing tints and moods. Roam around, sit, relax, click pictures or if you are interested in sketching do that as well (Need to take along the Paper and Sketches yourself), admire the beauty and be lost in the thoughts of the Mughal era as your tour guide explains every titbits and the stories behind this majestic monument.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Red Fort of Agra which is located near the gardens of the Taj Mahal. This powerful fortress of red sandstone encompasses, within its 2.5-km-long enclosure walls, the imperial city of the Mughal rulers. It comprises many fairy-tale palaces, such as the Jahangir Palace and the Khas Mahal, built by Shah Jahan; audience halls, such as the Diwan-i-Khas; and two very beautiful mosques. Take notice of intricate ornaments on mosques, palaces, and audience chambers connected with landscaped gardens and splendid water features. Walk around with your tour guide with live commentary which will make you live the moments of Mughal era. Click pictures and admire the view of Taj from where the Mughal Emperor Shahjahan did. Enjoy your day.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Raj Ghat, New Delhi, Delhi 110002, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes as there would be a lot of walking to be done.
- We recommend wearing Sunglasses on a hot and sunny day.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.