From Lima: Palomino Islands Cruise & Swimming with Sea Lions with Transfers
Come enjoy a 04-hour cruise to 05 different islands into the Pacific Ocean with a swimming experience with sea lions included. Admire the natural beauty enjoy some snacks and drinks on board. Practice a different and natural activity during your stay in Lima and enjoy a safe and private transfer onboard a minivan or SUV.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop Off (Minivan or SUV).
- Tour Escort/Host.
- Professional Tour Guide.
- Wetsuit & Lifejacket.
- Snacks & Drinks on board.
- Admission Tickets & Taxes.
- Permanent Assistance and Emergency Equipment.
- Entry/Admission - Islas Palomino
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Souvenir photos (Available to purchase).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Islas Palomino, lima, Callao Peru
Experience an exclusive tour full of nature and wildlife on the Palomino Islands. The tour will start as soon as your driver and tour escort pick you up from your hotel onboard a private and safe minivan or SUV. You will be taken to Callao Harbor and board a luxury yacht equipped with snacks, hot and cold drinks, life jackets, and wetsuits for you to swim with the sea lions in the Pacific Ocean.
The tour includes panoramic views of the San Lorenzo, El Camotal, Cabinzas and Palomino Islands from the yacht. All of these islands belong to a natural and protected area by the state.
Also, have the opportunity to see many sea birds such as red-legged cormorants, pelicans, Humboldt Penguins, the Inca Tern, the Peruvian booby, and the Guanay Cormorant. Enjoy this unique experience with the permanent assistance of a specialized tour guide and general emergency staff and equipment.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Pickup and drop off available from/to any hotel or apartment located in the areas of Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco, Surco or Cercado de Lima.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Have a light breakfast before the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Dear traveler, if you have any additional questions regarding our safety measures before taking this tour, please feel free to contact us.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.