From Prague: Šumava National Park Adventure with Guide and Lunch
Immerse yourself in the refreshing wilderness of Šumava National Park, one of the most remote places in the Czech Republic. Escape the busy city of Prague and explore the stunning scenery of the park as you explore the area’s beautiful surroundings.
Travel into the heart of Šumava National Park where the forests are quietly mysterious and bursting with enchanting nature that creates a fairy tale atmosphere. The deep forests of the area were restricted during the last communist regime of the Czech Republic, which is why the land has retained is rare beauty and purity.
During the tour, visit two of the most beautiful glacial lakes, named Black and Devil, connected together with a 9 km hiking trail.
After the lakes, take a break and recharge your energy supplies with a delicious traditional Czech lunch. Once lunch is finished, visit two natural peat-bogs which are very typical for this region and have existed here since the last glacial period and come back to Prague.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Local traditional meal is provided (vegetarion option is possible)
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sumava National Park, Sprava NP a CHKO Sumava 1.maje 260, Vimperk, 385 01 Czech Republic
Our tour provides a refreshing one day-escape from Prague to the nature. Šumava national park is one of the most remote places in Czechia and it still retains its beauty and purety. You will see a crystal clear glacial lakes, deep forest and mountain villages.
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Chalupska Slat, Svinna Lada 21, Borova Lada 38501 Czech Republic
Visit natural peat-bogs which are very typical for this region and have existed here since the last glacial period.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Horska kvilda, Horska kvilda, Pilsen Region, Bohemia
Visit a local mountain village named Horská Kvilda which is well-known for its cold temperatures all year round and quintessential village charm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide door to door service, please inform us about the hotel you will be staying and we will pick you up.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.