Full-Day Hike to Inti Punku Sun Gate in the Sacred valley
Explore the Inca ruins of the Inti Punku (Sun Gate) on a guided hike through the Peruvian mountains. Whilst hiking, you will also be able to view the Ollantaytambo Archaeological Site and the Urubamba River on this formidable mountain trek.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Private English-speaking guide
- American breakfast
- Boxed lunch
- Hiking sticks
- First aid kit and oxygen
What's excluded :
- Water and personal snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ollantaytambo, Peru
Inti Punku is a small Inca ruin at the top of a 3,900-meter hill. On this scenic hike, you will enjoy the views of the Urubamba River, the Ollantaytambo Archaeological Site and Veronica Mountain.
Your tour will begin at 5:00AM, with private transportation from your hotel in Cusco. From here you will drive to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, with a stop for breakfast in the community of Pachar, only a few kilometers from Ollantatyambo.
Stop At: Inti Punku Sun Gate, Urubamba Province, 08675, Peru
After breakfast, you will continue driving until Ollantaytambo to begin your ascent. Along the way you will pass thought the Inca Quarries of the archaeological site of Ollantaytambo, until you finally reach the Sun Gate. Whilst here you will have several hours to hike, taking in varying and breathtaking terrain with your hiking guide. You will also be presented with a box lunch during your hike, which will assist you with energy for the rest of your day.
Afterwards, on your way back to Cusco, you will return to the community of Pachar, which will make an ideal spot to refresh yourself with some of the best craft beer in all the Cusco region. Following this, you will be safely returned back to your accommodation in central Cusco.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Limited capacity of our vehicles and seats distributed with the correct physical distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.