Full Day Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise Tour
Join a full-day tour of Istanbul to see many interesting sites important to the city's history. Visit the Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar), stroll through Beylerbeyi Palace and take in the panoramic views from Camlica Hill. Enjoy a relaxing sightseeing cruise on the Bosphorus strait. Small-group tour is limited to 12 people and includes lunch and hotel pickup.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Entry/Admission - Rustem Pasha Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Beylerbeyi Palace
What's excluded :
- Our driver will pick you up from hotel and connect to guide of the tour. Visit the Spice Bazaar which is a complex located behind Yeni Camii with 88 shops under same dome. Stroll through the haven of exotic smells, colors, tastes, lights and the sounds of vibrant Istanbul. Here, you'll find spices, herbs, and merchandise from the “Silk Road” throughout the ages. Save some small change to delight in some halva (fudge-like candy) which pairs nicely with some Turkish coffee.
Next, board a boat for a sightseeing journey on the Bosphorus, the forever-strategic water way between Europe and Asia that makes Istanbul unique. Take a drive over the bridge and enjoy the impressive view while crossing between Europe and Asia. Head to Camlica Hill, the highest hill of Istanbul exposing you to an extensive panorama of the city and Bosphorus.
Visit the last royal residence of Ottoman dynasty, Beylerbeyi. This eclectic but spectacular palace contains a mix of Baroque and Art Nouveau and was purchased at a cost of 5 million Ottoman gold coins which would be equivalent to 35 tons of gold. Fourteen tons of gold, in the form of gold leaf, were used to gild the ceilings of the 45,000 square meter mono block palace.
Departure Point :Hotel
Departure Time :Around 8:30am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.