Full-day Lake Garda Tour
Enjoy a tour that takes you around Italy’s largest lake. During the day visit with your tour guide and some of Lake Garda’s most beautiful resort areas, such as Limone, Salò, the Sirmione peninsula, and the medieval town of Lazise. The tour is made mostly by bus and includes a public boat trip. Different itineraries are available for departure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transfer by public boat
- Stops in different countries
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up
- Start this full-day (10-hour) tour in the morning at your chosen meeting point, where you’ll be picked up by air-conditioned bus and a tour guide, who will be with your group for the entire day. The excursion is made mostly by bus and includes a public boat trip.
Thanks to this excursion, in one day you will be able to see all the countries around the Lake Garda, and to visit with the guide the most famously.
There are different tours available for different meeting points. Please be careful and choose the right one!
Tour available for the country of Toscolano Maderno, Gardone Riviera, Salò, Manerba/Moniga, Desenzano del Garda and Sirmione.
This beautiful trip includes a stop for visit the medieval country of Lazise, Malcesine, Riva del Garda and Limone sul Garda. Boat trip from Riva del Garda to Limone sul Garda.
Tuesday and Friday
Tour available for the country of Torri del Benaco, Garda. Bardolino, Lazise and Peschiera del Garda.
This beautiful trip includes a stop for visit Sirmione, Limone sul Garda, Riva del Garda and Malcesine. Boat trip from Limone sul Garda to Riva del Garda.
Tour available for the country of Pai, Castelletto, Brenzone, Malcesine, Torbole, Riva del Garda and Limone.
This beautiful trip includes a stop for visit Salò, Sirmione and the medieval country of Lazise. Boat trip from Salò to Sirmione.
At the end of the excursion, return by bus and tour guide to your meeting point. All the stops are of at least 1 hour, whereas the boat trip is about 45 minutes long by public ferry.
The tour guide will be with you for all the day and give you some historical info conceirning the visited countries!
Departure Point :1: Corso Italia, 80, 37016 Garda VR, Italy
2: Via Gardesana, 35, 37010 Torri del Benaco VR, Italy
3: Piazzale Aldo Moro, 1, 37011 Bardolino VR, Italy
4: Via Gardesana, 22, 37017 Lazise VR, Italy
5: Via Venezia, 26, 37019 Peschiera del Garda VR, Italy
6: Via Madonna della Pace, 4, 37010 Brenzone sul Garda VR, Italy
7: Via Gardesana, 236, 37018 Malcesine VR, Italy
8: Via Str. Granda, 2, 38069 Nago-Torbole TN, Italy
9: Viale Trento, 5, 38066 Riva del Garda TN, Italy
10: Via IV Novembre, 31, 25010 Limone Sul Garda BS, Italy
11: Piazzale Salvo d'Acquisto, 25088 Toscolano Maderno BS, Italy
12: Corso Giuseppe Zanardelli, 84, 25083 Gardone Riviera BS, Italy
13: Largo Dante Alighieri, 1, 25087 Salò BS, Italy
14: Via Pergola, 21, 25080 MONIGA del Garda BS, Italy
15: Viale Tommaso dal Molin, 36, 25015 Desenzano del Garda BS, Italy
16: Largo Faselo Bitinico, 1, 25019 Sirmione BS, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Montebaldo