Full Day London Photo Workshop - Shoreditch, Soho & West End
Immerse yourself in 6 hour photography workshop in London! Join Konstantina a local professional photographer and see the city from another point of view.
Move through the city, discover how to create stunning compositions and make the most of the unique contrasts offered by the cityscape, street art, and architecture of London.
You’ll experience an intimate one-to-one six-hour photography workshop through Shoreditch, Soho, and the West End, covering key artistic points at each stage of the journey.
From cozy coffee shops to vibrant food markets, classic architecture in Shoreditch to the classic buildings in central London. You will fill your portfolio with extraordinary images of street and urban landscape photography!
From the vibrant colours of Chinatown to the historical architecture in Covent Garden here we will get the classic London city images
If your workshop runs at a time of a photography exhibition we’ll make sure to include it in your itinerary.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional photographer guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: London Underground, London SW1H 0TL England
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :London Fields, Hackney, London E8 3PH, UK
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Trafalgar Square, West End, London, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.