Full-Day Marrakech Discovery Tour with Lunch
Discover the magical city of Marrakesh. Visit Koutoubia Mosque, the largest mosque in Marrakesh, and Jemaa el-Fnaa Square. See the Jewish Quarter, the Tiskiwin Museum and Bahia Palace. Feast on a traditional Moroccan lunch with live music.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Koutoubia Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Musee Tiskiwin
- Entry/Admission - Palacio da Bahia
What's excluded :
- Start the tour with by meeting your tour guide. Head to the Koutoubia Mosque, the largest mosque in Marrakesh. Catch sight of the 77m (253ft) tall minaret constructed of sandstone with its spire and orbs, the horseshoe-shaped windows with unique arches and the intricate stone work.
Head to the Bahia Palace by way of the Jewish Quarter, a 16th century refuge for Jews fleeing Spain. See the faded carvings of the Star of David above the front doors, the beautiful balconies and travel the narrow winding streets, evidence of this once vibrant community. Admire the beautiful blue and white tile work of the Lazama Synagogue.
Reach the Bahia Palace, a masterpiece of Moorish architecture. Stroll around the beautiful gardens and fountain. Appreciate the gilded and inlaid woodwork ceilings, zellige (terra cotta tilework), and stained-glass windows of these talented craftsmen of the 19th century. Get a closer look into the lives and the secrets of the harem. See the beauty of the marquetry and painted ceilings.
Travel through the daily lives of the Sahrawi at the Tiskiwin Museum. Explore numerous artifacts, belonging to the Berbers of the Sahara, housed in this former traditional Moroccan house (Riad) in the heart of the medina. See statues, utensils and camel riding gear demonstrating a civilazation more developed than tribal depictions in movies, such as Lawrence of Arabia.
Stop at Jemaa el-Fnaa Square, the main square in Marrrakesh. Take lunch in an old palace of the medina converted into a restaurant. Sit in a traditional Moroccan setting with carpets and chandeliers, while you dine. Listen to live music played by musicians in traditional attire and playing traditional instruments. Let the atmosphere transport you back in time as you enjoy a complete meal from appetizer, main course, dessert and mint tea with Moroccan sweets. Continue your visit of Jemaa el-Fnaa Square. Stop by the various souks of the medina. Meet with an herbologist. Discover herbal treatments used by the Berber people. Observe a demonstration on the making of Argan oil and more.
Return to your hotel at the end of the tour.
Departure Point :Your Marrakech hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.