Full-Day Ouzoud Waterfalls Tour from Marrakech
Embark on a full day tour with a drive to the beautiful Ouzoud Waterfalls in the Atlas Mountains. Embrace the natural nature as you walk through groves of olives and hear the roar of the mighty cascades. Escape the heat and hustle of the city for one of Morocco's most surprising attractions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- One of the most surprising attractions in Morocco, is the Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d'Ouzoud). Take this full day tour from Marrakech and head approximately 90 miles (150 kilometers) northeast of the city to visit the falls, which are close to the Atlas Mountains village of Tanaghmeilt and take their name from the Berber for “grinding grain".
Upon arrival, you will see the river plunge 300 feet (100 meters) in a complex network of waterfalls that cascade one into another through 3 major and several minor drops. Embrace the impressive roar as it soothes the soul like an old lullaby. The contradicting position of these falls in a land of red sandstone, dust and desert will leave you in amazement at the beauty of its nature.
Situated in the province of Azilal, within easy access of Marrakech, the Cascades are an ideal and popular day trip any time of year.
Departure Point :Your Marrakech Accommodation
Departure Time :8am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.