Full Day Private Tour of Normandy American Sites from Le Havre
Enjoy a full day Normandy American Heroes private historical tour. This is a tailored tour for a moving memorable trip of the D-Day landing sites and key American battlefields in Normandy. You will not only discover what happened historically during the Second World War in Normandy but also get to know the patrimony and culture in the region better.
Le Havre cruise terminal is 2.5-hours from Utah Beach. You will be able to board your deluxe SUV to relax, watch a movie, listen to music or simply have a conversation with your guide and specialist of the Normandy American campaign.
Time will be spent to fully comprehend what the Americans had to achieve on D-Day and beyond.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Omaha Beach
- Entry/Admission - Pointe du Hoc
- Entry/Admission - Cimetiere Americain de Colleville-sur-Mer
- Entry/Admission - Manoir de Brecourt
- Entry/Admission - Normandy American Heroes
- Entry/Admission - Musee du Debarquement Utah Beach
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- On this tour, you will have the unique opportunity to discover what the Americans achieved during the 100 days Normandy Campaign.
You will discover Utah Beach, La Pointe du Hoc, Omaha Beach and the Normandy American Cemetery of Colleville sur Mer thoroughly. You will have the privilege to meet the owner of Brecourt Manor whose guns were captured by the Easy Company of the 506th PIR, 101st Airborne Division (the iconic Band of Brothers series).
Note: for Brecourt Manor, a minimum of 72-hours notice is needed.
This is a private tour, therefore, the duration of time spent at each stop is up to you. But, your guide can ensure that you will have plenty of time to be inspired by the site and that the overall timing will be managed.
You can also choose a different itinerary that will suit you better. You will be advised what is and is not doable in enough time for you to return to your cruise ship.
At the end of the tour, your guide will take you back to Le Havre harbor, 1-hour before cruise departure.
Departure Point :Cruise Terminal Le Havre, Quai Roger Meunier, 76059 Le Havre, France
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.