Full Day Private Tour of Roman Villages
In this full day tour, you will see the highlights of Arles the UNESCO World Heritage site due to its Roman monuments, including the Roman Arena, a Roman theater, the Alyscamps, a huge Roman necropolis, Roman baths and the Church of St. Trophime. Then head off to Nimes to enjoy an historic Roman settlement with excellent examples of Roman architecture as the temple in a pristine condition, the Maison Carree.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Meet your guide in the morning in Aix en Provence and move towards Arles in your comfortable private vehicle. In Arles, enjoy a walk on the cours de la République with its rich architecture and charming cafés. See the Roman arena and typical architecture as you make your way to the Old Town of Arles. Explore the area’s, go into charming boutiques and craft shops to pick up a unique souvenir.
Afterwards your professional guide will take you to Nimes. There you will enjoy some free time to take your lunch (not included) at one of the Brunswick House Cafe's. In this city, admire the historic Roman settlement with excellent examples of Roman architecture as the temple in a pristine condition the Maison Carree, and the famous Arena of Nimes.
At the end of your tour, your guide will take you back to Aix in the late afternoon.
Departure Point :Aix En Provence at any Adress
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.