Full Day Road to Hana Adventure Tour with Pickup
On this beautiful, full-day tour of Maui, you will see Kula, Hookipa beach, Waikamoi stream, Kaumahina Wayside, Ke’ anae, Hanawai Falls, Waikani Falls (Three Bears Falls), Pua’a Ka’a State Park and much more. The unique Waianapanapa State Park which is the home to the Blacksand Beach, fresh water caves and a blow hole is one of the highlight of the tour. This Road to Hana is famous for it's Waterfalls, Rainforests and longest coastal scenic route in the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - your lunch choices : -Ham 6” Sub -Roast Beef 6” Sub -Turkey 6” Sub or -Veggie Wrap w/ No Cheese (GF,V)
- Bottled water - Provided throughout the day !
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - chips provided throughout the day !
- Breakfast - Complimentary breakfast provided for those guests who do not have restaurant at their hotel or condo. Cruise ship guests, please have your breakfast on your cruise ship.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Safeway, 1090 Ho'okele St, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Be able to grab a cup of coffee and grab whatever supplies are needed for the Adventure
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hana Highway - Road to Hana, Route 36, Maui, HI
64 miles of the most scenic coastal tour in the world. With 640 turns and curves, 59 single lane bridges made from concrete and steel which was built in early 1900's make this journey more adventurous.
Duration: 10 hours
Pass By: Bamboo Forest, Maui, HI
Bamboo forest alongside the highway
Pass By: Ho'okipa Beach Park, Hana Highway, Paia, Maui, HI 96779
• The last stop of the day will be at Hookipa Beach. Considered the windsurfing capital of the world, you can enjoy watching wind surfers, kite boarders and surfers challenge the oceans waves and shoreline winds. This is also the Threatened Hawaiian Green Sea Turtle capital of Maui, with 200-pound turtles feeding along the shoreline and basking on the beach all day long.
Ho’okipa Beach Park is one of the top spots for ocean sports and recreation in Maui. Located at Mile #9 on Hâna Highway (36), this breath-taking white sand beach boasts some of the best waves on the Maui coastline. A mecca for surfers of all ages since the 1930’s and the “home of contemporary surfing,” Hookipa Beach is among Maui’s most popular sites for events large and small. The Aloha Classic and Red Bull surfing competitions have come to Ho’okipa and the Maui Sports Foundation sponsors a number of events each year.
Pass By: Waikani Falls, Maui, HI
Also called the "Three Bears Waterfalls, it is the one of the beautiful waterfalls which you can take from a moving tour bus.
Stop At: Pua'a Ka'a State Park, Hana Highway, Maui, HI
There are 2 waterfalls on the Mauka side of the park which is frequently used by locals to swim. If you want to join in on the fun then wear your swim suit layered before you leave the hotel. Don't forget to bring change of clothes and a towel. To get to the waterfall water shoes might be useful.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Wai'anapanapa State Park, Hana Hwy. near mile marker 32, Hana, Maui, HI
Black Sand Beach
• Wainapanapa is Maui’s famous Black Sand Beach. Cobalt blue Ocean surrounded by black sand and black lava rocks from a recent flow only 10,000 years ago. Go for a walk along the edge of the bay and check out the blue water or just sit under a nice shade tree. This location is a great place to spend an hour relaxing, taking in one of the islands most beautiful locales.
Fresh Water Caves and Lava Tubes
• We take you to volcanic caves which you could explore. And if you are lucky you could witness the legend of the caves come alive. Certain time of the year red shrimp appear, turning the water red. Let our tour guides tell you the legend of Princess Popoalaea.
• See what happens when a lava tube meets the ocean. On the right day, you can see water spouting 20 feet in the air and mist blowing sideways for 200 feet.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Wailua Falls, Hana Highway just past Koali Ranch Cottage, Hana, Maui, HI 96713
• The tallest waterfall on the Hana Highway standing at approximately 100 feet tall. It is a waterfall right on the side of the highway which attracts the most people. Hottest stop on the tour. If you wish to stop, please talk to tour guide about stopping. We will make the stop upon request.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ke‘anae Point, Maui, HI
• Just past the Keanae Arboretum along the Hana Highway, you'll find a road on the left past mile marker 16 down to the village of Keanae. Pay attention to the jagged, black lava rocks and note that there is no swimming here due to the dangerous and rocky shoreline.
• A traditional Hawaiian village, Keanae is known for its taro fields, much like their ancestors. This area attracts fisherman and photographers from all over the world looking to catch Maui's famous North Shore waves against the beautiful Keanae peninsula.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Charles Lindbergh's Grave, 40990 Hana Highway, Kipahulu, Maui, HI 96713
Historic Palapala Ho'omau Church was built in 1857 and still stands along Maui's lush coastline, famously known as the burial ground of prominent aviator, inventor, explorer, author and activist Charles Lindbergh. Stop made upon request.
Stop At: Maui Honey Bee Sanctuary, 16655 Piilani Hwy, Kula, HI 96790, USA
Honey Bee Sanctuary in Ulupalakua (2 miles beyond the winery from Kula). Good coffee & tea. Great honey! Lovely little gift shop with locally crafted artistic items. Last stop of the day before returning to civilization.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Kaupo, Kaupo, Maui, Hawaii
See the unreal landscapes of Maui’s backside in Kaupo. Stop for a photo in landscapes that take your breath away!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Aunty Sandy's Banana Bread, 210 Keanae Rd, Haiku, HI 96708, USA
Enjoy the best Banana Bread of your life! Auntie Sandy’s is also where Gordon Ramsey filmed the show Uncharted and he even was awestruck on how awesome the bread is!
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Charles Lindbergh's Grave, 40990 Hana Highway, Kipahulu, Maui, HI 96713
Final resting place for the first solo aviator to fly across the Atlatic from New York to Paris. Stop upon request.
Stop At: Laulima Farm, Hana Highway, Kipahulu, Maui, HI
Laulima Farm is a 13-acre organic family farm in the Kipahulu Valley. With many exotic and tropical fruits on the property you may sample at their tropical fruit stand! Organic coffee is grown here and definitely worth enjoying! Laulima is continually evolving to include more sustainable and ecologically sound practices on the land.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Ohe'o Gulch, Haleakala National Park, Maui, HI
• Also called the sacred 7 pools, very popular because of it's location and the scenery surrounding the pools. Picture taking passing over the bridge.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
(7:30am) - AA Oceanfront Condo Rentals (7:30am) - Aalii Wailana Sands Resort(7:15am) - Aina Nalu Lahaina Resort(8:10am) - Aloha Surf Hostel(7:30am) - Aloha Pualani(7:30am) - Andaz Maui At Wailea(8:10am) - Banana Bungalow Maui Hostel(7:15am) - Classic Vacation Lahaina Shores (8:10am) - Cliff's Edge(7:30am) - Days Inn Maui Oceanfront(7:30am) - Fairmont Kea Lani Maui(7:30am) - Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea(7:10am) - Maui Garden Oasis(7:00am) - Gardens at West Maui(7:30am) - Grand Champions Villas AOAO(7:30am) - Grand Wailea Resort & Spa(8:10am) - Hale Akua Garden Farms(8:10am) - Hale Ho'okipa Inn B&B(7:30am) - Hale Hui Kai AoAo(7:30am) - Hale Kai O Kihei Condo Rentals(7:05am) - Hale Kai Oceanfront Vacation Condominiums(7:05am) - Hale Kai Rentals(7:35am) - Hale Kamaole Condominium(7:05am) - Hale Mahina(7:05am) - Hale Maui Apartment Hotel(7:05am) - Hale Napili(7:05am) - Hale Ono Loa(7:30am) - Hale Pau Hana Resort(7:05am) - Hale Royale Condominium(7:30am) - Haleakala Gardens(7:30am) - Haleakala Shores(8:10am) - Ho'okipa Bayview Cottage(8:10am) - Ho'okipa Hale Vacation Rentals(7:15am) - Ho'olio House(7:00am) - Hololani Resort(7:40am) - Hono Kai(7:05am) - Hono Koa(7:00am) - Honokeana Cove(7:00am) - Honokowai Sunrise Condominium(7:00am) - Honua Kai Resort & Spa(7:30am) - Hoolei at the Grand Wailea (7:35am) - Hotel Wailea(7:00am) - Hoyochi Nikko(7:10am) - Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa(7:10am) - Hyatt Residences Club(8:10am) - Inn at Mama's Fish House The(7:05am) - International Colony Club(7:35am) - Island Surf Association(7:00am) - Ka'anapali Alii (Classic Resorts)(7:00am) - Ka'anapali Beach Club(7:05am) - Ka'anapali Beach Hotel(7:00am) - Ka'anapali Plantation(7:00am) - Ka'anapali Royal(7:00am) - Ka'anapali Shores(7:00am) - Ka'anapali Shores (Aston)(7:00am) - Ka'anapali Villas (Aston)(7:00am) - Kahana Beach Resort(7:00am) - Kahana Beach Vacation Club(7:00am) - Kahana Falls(7:00am) - Kahana Nui Villas(7:00am) - Kahana Outrigger(7:00am) - Kahana Reef(7:00am) - Kahana Sunset-A Premier Resort(7:00am) - Kahana Village(7:00am) - Kahana Villa (8:00am) - Kahului Park & Ride Meeting LocationSee Pickup Time - Kahului, Maui Airport - 8:20am at Safeway located at 1090 Hookele St., Kahului, HI 96732(7:30am) - Kalama Terrace Condominium(7:05am) - Kaleialoha Rentals(7:00am) - Kaleialoha Resort Condominium(7:40am) - Kamaole Beach Club(7:40am) - Kamaole Beach Royale Resort(7:40am) - Kamaole Nalu Resort(7:40am) - Kamaole Sands(6:50am) - Kapalua Golf Villas(6:50am) - Kapalua Ironwoods(6:50am) - Kapalua Ridge Realty/Rentals(6:50am) - Kapalua Villas(7:30am) - Kauhale Makai(7:30am) - Kauhale Makai, Village By the Sea(7:30am) - Kea Lani Resort & Hotel(6:40am) - Kealia Resort(7:40am) - Kihei Akahi(7:30am) - Kihei Ali'i Kai Leisure Properties(7:30am) - Kihei Bay Surf(7:30am) - Kihei Bay Vista(7:30am) - Kihei Beach Resort(7:30am) - Kihei Beachfront Resort(7:30am) - Kihei Garden Estates(7:30am) - Kihei Holiday(7:30am) - Kihei Kai(7:30am) - Kihei Kai Oceanfront Condominium7(7:30am) - Kihei Kai-Nani Associates(7:30am) - Kihei Kona Resort(7:30am) - Kihei Resort(7:30am) - Kihei Sands Condominium(7:30am) - Kihei Shores(7:30am) - Kihei Surfside (7:30am) - Kihei Village(7:30am) - Koa Lagoon Rentals(6:40am) - Koa Resort Rental-Bello Realty(7:30am) - Kohea Kai Resort Maui(8:10am) - Kuau Inn(8:10am) - Kuau Plaza Condominium(8:10am) - Kula Lodge(7:00am) - Kulakane Condominiums(7:00am) - Kuleana The(7:00am) - Lahaina Inn(7:15am) - Lahaina Roads Condominiums (7:15am) - Lahaina Shores Beach Resort(7:40am) - Lauloa Condominium Resort(7:40am) - Leinaala Condominium(7:30am) - Lihi Kai Cottages(7:00am) - Lokelani Condominiums(8:20am) - Long's Drugs at Maui Mall in Kahului(7:40am) - Luana Kai(7:40am) - Luana Spa Retreat(8:10am) - Lumeria Maui(7:40am) - Maalaea Banyans AOAO(7:40am) - Maalaea Kai Condo(7:40am) - Maalaea Mermaid(7:40am) - Maalaea Surf Resort(7:40am) - Maalaea Yacht Marina Condo(7:00am) - Mahana At Ka'anapali (Aston)(7:05am) - Mahina Surf(7:05am) - Mahinahina Beach Condos(7:05am) - Makai Inn(7:30am) - Makai Surf At Kihei Surfside(7:40am) - Makani A Kai(7:05am) - Makani Sands(7:15am) - Makena Beach and Golf Resort(7:15am) - Makena Surf AOAO(7:15am) - Makena Surf Vacation Rentals(8:10am) - Mama's Beachfront Cottages(7:30am) - Mana Kai Maui Resort(6:30am) - Mangolani Inn(8:10am) - Marriott Courtyard(7:10am) - Marriott Resort & Ocean Club (7:05am) - Masters at Ka'anapali(7:40am) - Maui Banyan (Aston)(7:40am) - Maui Banyan Bugalows(8:10am) - Maui Beach Hotel(7:30am) - Maui Beach Resort (7:40am) - Maui Beach Vacation Home(7:40am) - Maui Coast(8:10am) - Maui Dream Cottages(7:05am) - Maui Eldorado Resort(7:40am) - Maui Hill (Aston) (7:00am) - Maui Kai(7:35am) - Maui Kamaole (Aston)(7:40am) - Maui Lu Resort (Aston) (7:15am) - Maui Makena Surf (Destination Resorts Hawaii)(7:40am) - Maui Ocean Breezes(7:35am) - Maui Park Apartments LLC(7:35am) - Maui Park Shore(7:00am) - Maui Sands(8:10am) - Maui Seaside Hotel(7:40am) - Maui Schooner(7:30am) - Maui Sunset(7:40am) - Maui Vista A Marc Resort(7:00am) - Mauian Hotel-Napiili Beach(7:40am) - Meet at Maui Ocean Center(8:00am) - Meet at Target(7:05am) - Meet at Whaler's Village Shopping Center(7:40am) - Menehune Shores(8:10am) - Milagro's Restaurant(8:10am) - Milowai Rentals(6:50am) - Montage at Kapalua Bay(7:30am) - Na Hale O Makena Condo (7:40am) - Nani Kai Hale MCH (7:00am) - Napili Bay Resort The(7:00am) - Napili Gardens Inc.(7:00am) - Napili Hau Villages AOAO(7:00am) - Napili Kai Beach Resort(7:00am) - Napili Point Resort (7:00am) - Napili Ridge(7:00am) - Napili Shores(7:00am) - Napili Sunset(7:00am) - Napili Surf Beach Resort(7:00am) - Napili Village Suites(7:00am) - Napili Village Vacation Apartments(7:00am) - Noelani(7:00am) - Noelani Condominium Resort(7:00am) - Nohonani Condominium(7:40am) - Nona Lani Cottages(8:30am) - Norwegian Cruise Lines - Pride of America(Meet us at Long's Drugs Across Street from Ship)Not Listed (Please add Hotel name in the comment area)(7:00am) - Old Lahaina House(8:10am) - Old Wailuku Inn at Ulupono(7:00am) - One Napili Way(7:40am) - Ocean Breeze Hideaway(7:30am) - Outrigger Wailea Marriott Resort(7:35am) - Pacific Shores(8:15am) - Paia Inn Hotel(7:00am) - Paki Maui Oceanfront Resort (Aston)(7:00am) - Paki Maui (ResortQuest)(7:40am) - Palms at Wailea(7:05am) - Papakea Resort (Aston)(8:10am) - Peace of Maui(7:15am) - Pioneer Inn(7:15am) - Plantation Inn(7:00am) - Pohailani Maui Resort(7:15am) - Polo Beach Club AOAO (7:30am) - Polo Beach Club Hawaii Maui Condo(7:15am) - Polo Beach Club Vacation Rentals(7:00am) - Polynesian Shores Resort(8:30am) - Pride of America(Meet us at Long's Drugs Across Street from Ship)(7:15am) - Puamana Condominiums(7:05am) - Punahoa Beach Estates(7:30am) - Residence Inn Maui Wailea(6:50am) - Ritz-Carlton Kapalua(7:00am) - Royal Kahana Resort(7:05am) - Royal Lahaina Resort(7:35am) - Royal Mauian Resort(7:00am) - Sands of Kahana(7:05am) - Sheraton Maui Hotel(7:35am) - Shores of Maui Vacation Rentals(7:40am) - South Pointe(8:10am) - Spyglass House Oceanfront Inn(7:40am) - Sugar Beach Resort(7:40am) - Sugar Beach Resort-Beachfront Condo(6:30am) - Sugar Cove(6:30am) - Sunseeker HotelTBA (need to contact customer to get hotel)(6:50am) - The Montage(8:10am) - The Northshore Inn Hostel(7:35am) - The Palms at Wailea(7:15am) - The Plantation Inn(7:40am) - The Wailana Kai(7:00am) - The Whaler Maui(7:15am) - Tiki Beach Hostel(7:30am) - Two Mermaids On the Sunny Side of Maui B&B(7:00am) - Valley Isle Condos(7:00am) - Valley Isle Resort(7:40am) - Village by the Sea(7:10am) - Wai Ola Vacation Paradise(7:40am) - Wailana Kai The(7:30am) - Wailea Beach Resort - Marriott(7:30am) - Wailea Beach Villas(7:30am) - Wailea Ekahi Village (Destination Resorts Hawaii-)(7:30am) - Wailea Ekolu Village (Destination Resorts Hawaii) (7:30am) - Wailea Elua Village (Destination Resorts Hawaii)(7:30am) - Wailea Grand Champion(7:30am) - Wailea Residents Inn(8:10am) - Wailuku Guesthouse(7:35am) - Waiohuli Beach Hale(7:40am) - Waipuilani Condo(7:10am) - Westin Maui(7:05am) - Westin Nanea Ocean Villas(7:05am) - Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas (South Tower)(7:05am) – Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas (North Tower)(7:10am) - Whaler on Ka'anapali Beach(7:35am) - WorldMarkPorts
- Kahului, Maui
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is full loop around the backside of Hana
- Please indicate your hotel in 'Hotel Pickup' at time of booking in the "special requirement" section
- Please advise your sandwich choice of turkey, ham, or vegetarian in the "special requirements" section
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No infants
- Minimum 2 travelers
- Your lunch choices : -Turkey 6” Sub -Ham 6” Sub -Roast Beef 6” Sub or -Veggie Wrap w/ No Cheese (GF,V)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.