Full Day Tour to Machu Picchu from Cusco
See the historic site of Machu Picchu in one day. If you only want to visit the highlights of Peru, then this is the way to go. Includes train ride from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes and back.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Briefing the evening before the trip in our office, explaining all tour details
- Transfer from Cusco to Ollantaytambo and vice versa
- Round trip bus from Aguas Calientes to Macchu Picchu
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Phone calls
- Transfer from trainstation- hotel – trainstation
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de Armas del Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
Around 3:30am we will pick you up at your hotel after which we´ll head towards Ollantaytambo to get the train to Aguas Calientes. The departure is at 6:10am. and we will arrive at 9am.
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
Upon the arrival, we will take the bus up for 30 minutes to Machu Picchu where the guide will lead us for aprox. 2hrs. showing us the most important monuments like the Royal Quarters, the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Sun Dial, the Temple of the Three Windows among others.
Later you will have some free time to explore the area on your own and late in the afternoon you will have to take the bus down to Aguas Calientes, having in mind that the train back to Ollantaytambo leaves at 9:30pm. Remember to be at the train station at least 30 minutes before departure.
In Ollantaytambo our private bus will pick you up to take you back to Cusco. Remember to be there at least 30 minutes before departure. The end of our journey is on the Plaza de Armas in Cusco.
Departure Point :Plaza Kusipata, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :3:30 AM
Return Detail :Plaza San Francisco, Cusco 08002, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We suggest to bring: strong walking shoes or tennis shoes, sweater and thick jacket, hat or cap, just one bottle of water, a good rain coat, long sleeve shirts, long and short pants, insect repellent, a sunblock with a UV factor of at least 40, toilet paper, lantern, sunglasses, plastic bags, medical or personal items, a lightweight backpack per person, camera and charger, some cash in change
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.