Full Day Trishuli River Rafting
Enjoy a scenic village, green forests & agriculture farming area and Paddy fields, locals activities & small valleys, attractive gorges, exhilarating rapid & current of white water , swimming & relaxing on the beach of river, enjoy with local organic foods & drinks.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Trishuli river rafting is one the best white water rafting in Nepal. This river is consider as 3rd grade river for rafting river grading system in the world which is most popular and easy access from Kathmandu ( 85km west and 3 hrs drive) and 120km east from Pokhara with 4 hrs drive by private transport.
we meet you at your hotel and transferred to the tourist bus station at 7: 00am. After 3 hours drive, we reach at Charuadi where the rafting start. the rafting guide give explanation of the safety and operating procedures, it’s time for fun and the journey begins bouncing down the rapids in the mighty Trishuli River. We have government certified rafting guide who will first instruct you on how to maneuver the craft through the rapids. In addition, all safety equipment will be provided, including a helmet and a life Jacket. Once at Charaudi, the crew will prepare the rafts, after which you will head towards the river for a safety talk and some lessons on how to use paddles. After that, you will start your rafting trip during which a number of Class I to Class III rapids are encountered side by side. You raft with 2 hours until at 1:00pm, you will encounter a beach with strange shaped boulders that resemble sculptures, and on this beach you will have lunch. After lunch by the river is always an enchanting experience.. After lunch, you will continue drive back , approx. 3pm to your hotel near by Thamel Kathmandu.
Departure Point :Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotels Thamel or around
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.