Full private day Avignon Chateuneuf du pape les baux de provence
In this Full day you'll discover Avignon the Papal city of the 14th century and it's big monuments ,then head up to Châteuneuf Du Pape were you can taste one of Famous wine in France and then have a free walk in old city.
Afterwards head up to the charming village of Les Baux de Provence, located in the Alpilles mountains.
When you tour finishes, your guide will drive you back to Marseille
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Meet your guide in the morning at your cruise port terminal / or at your Hôtel Adress in Marseille and move towards to Avignon For almost one hour of drive Your day starts with a Visit to the historic commune of Avignon on this fascinating Excursion. You'll visit numerous points of interest throughout this tour, which serves as a great introduction to this charming area. This private Tour from Marseilles offers a lot of experience for guests.Architecture is a huge attraction in this small commune, and you'll see plenty of it as you make your way around town. During this tour, you can expect to see structures like the Avignon Bridge, notable Pope Palace, and the famous historic center and specially the clock Tower square . While this is a guided tour, you will have free time to do some exploration; enjoy shopping at boutiques, visit the city's main palace (entrance fee not included), or just look around and take in the views.
Then Head up to chateauneuf du pape this small famous commune with it famous Wine and there get to learn more about wine in one of the famous winery in the Area (Entrence fees not included it) then get a free walk in the historical center .
Afterwards head up to the charming village of Les Baux de Provence, located in the Alpilles mountains on a rocky spur (245 meter) and enjoy an unique panoramic view .
Finally back to Marseille at late afternoon
Departure Point :Marseille
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Return to the original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- One Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can beÂ accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.