Game of Thrones Private Tour
Unforgettable tour for all fans of Game of Thrones.
With almost no makeup Dubrovnik represents King’s Landing in popular HBO's TV spectacle GAME of THRONES. During our GAME OF THRONES TOUR you'll get to see for yourself why exactly producers of HBO have chosen Dubrovnik as one of the most important places in the show. You will be taken through all the parts of the Old City as well as outside the City Walls to locations of most memorable scenes from this ongoing cultural phenomenon.
During the tour we will see:
Park Gradac – site of Joffrey's wedding and premature death
Royal castle, Red Keep
Ancient House of Undying
Location of popular uprising against King Joffrey
Cersei's Walk of Shame
…and much more.
As a conclusion of the tour - have a seat and take a sword in your hand on the replica of the Iron Throne (free of charge for our guests), and take a picture with you as a little souvenir from King’s Landing.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Licensed tour guide
What's excluded :
- Ticket to Lovrijenac fortress
- Entry/Admission - Fort Lovrijenac
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fort Lovrijenac, Od Tabakarije 29, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Tour is taking place inside the old city of Dubrovnik and on the St. Lawrence fortress close to the old city. Please, note that ticket for the St. Lawrence fortress (50 kuna) is not included in the price of the tour. Visit to the Fortress is free of charge with the ticket from the City Walls or with Dubrovnik Card.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Old Town, Dubrovnik Croatia
In Old Town of Dubrovnik travelers will see all its major landmarks and monuments - Rector's Palace, Spozna Palace, Onofrio's fountain, Old Port, Cathedral, Orlando's Column, Church of St. Blaise, Old Pharmacy, and much more...
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Ulica Vrata od Ploča, Ul. Vrata od Ploča, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Departure Time :5/20/2019 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Lovrijenac, Ul. od Tabakarije 29, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Dubrovnik' Storytellers