Ginga Tropical - Brazilian Samba and Folklore Show
The Ginga Tropical concert, a dance and music spectacle, is a journey trough Brazil. It is a dynamic and interactive concert has been running for five years already. To start with there is a samba class, after all we start our journey in Rio de Janeiro, land os carnival, soccer es and open arms to travelers.
Upon the starting bell, strumming of the drums and the opening of the curtains, our first stop is North of the country, Amazonia, and we don’t stop till we arrive to the typical Pampas Gaucho. Amazement at the richness, diversity and ingenuity of Brazilian culture is guaranteed.
The aim is that each one in the audience leave the theater wishing to explore the “Bull of Parintins”, the “Frevo” from Pernambuco, the color explotion of Pará and its “Carimbo”, or maybe , decide to take “Xaxado dance” class while in the country.
So, how is it gonna be? How about a fun and thrilling trip with a little overdose of Brazilianess?
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Live entertainment
- Entry/Admission - Ginga Tropical
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Ginga Tropical, Rua Conde Bernadotte 26 Teatro Leblon - Sala Fernanda Montenegro, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22430-200 Brazil
There is a bar that you can buy the best Caipirinha. Before the show you will learn and some movements of Samba with our teacher.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Ginga Tropical, Rua Conde Bernadotte 26 Teatro Leblon - Sala Fernanda Montenegro, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22430-200 Brazil
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.