Giza pyramids, Sphinx, Citadel, Alabaster Mosque and Khan El-Khalili Trip
See the greatest ancient sites near Cairo in one day. First, visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx and then Visit Salah El Din Citadel, constructed during the Crusades in 1183 AD, and admire Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside the castle's walls.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- All transfers by A/C Van
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Our guide will pick you up in the morning from your Hotel in Cairo or Giza by air conditioned vehicle and drive into the great pyramids where your local tour guide will share with you the history of pyramids. Learn about the pyramids of Cheops,Khefren and Mekarenous and queens pyramids and if you are interested in some short camel ride for extra charge or having the chance to go inside the great pyramid for extra charge then move into the valley temple and learn about the process of mummification then get close to the sphinx. Our your local guide will assist you in taking lovely pictures ,
During the tour you will have also time to visit a Papyrus Institute where you'll see how the famous artwork is made.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cairo Citadel, Salah Salem St, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Then have a lunch at local restaurant in Cairo or in Giza then go to visit the Citadel of SalaDien and the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali this is the most beautiful mosque in Egypt as decorated extensively with pure gold it dates back to 1824 AD where you will have the chance to learn about Muslim religion .
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Then proceed to visit Khan El-Khalili Bazar, one of the most famous and oldest bazaars in the Middle East. Visit Old Cairo where you will enjoy, the Hanging Church , Ben Ezra Synagogue, Church of St. Barbara, then back to hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and Drop off will be at your hotel in Cairo or Giza .
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.