Glasgow Sightseeing Tour
This is a truly bespoke tour of Glasgow, we offer a first class service.
When booked we offer the chance to add or remove places to visit and make it your trip to remember.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Glasgow Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - George Square
- Entry/Admission - Glasgow West End
- Entry/Admission - Glasgow Botanic Gardens
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Glasgow Cathedral, Glasgow Royal Infirmary Castle Street, Glasgow G4 0SF Scotland
The history of the cathedral is linked with that of the city, and is allegedly located where the patron saint of Glasgow, Saint Mungo, built his church. The tomb of the saint is in the lower crypt. Walter Scott's novel Rob Roy gives an account of the kirk.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: George Square, George and St. Vincent Sts., Glasgow Scotland
Named after King George III and initially laid out in 1781 but not developed for another twenty years, George Square is surrounded by architecturally important buildings including on the east side the palatial Municipal Chambers, also known as the City Chambers.
The square boasts an important collection of statues and monuments, including those dedicated to Robert Burns, James Watt, Sir Robert Peel and Sir Walter Scott.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Glasgow West End, Glasgow Scotland
The West End of Glasgow consists of a number of distinct areas each with their own particular attractions and characteristics. Spreading west from Charing Cross it includes Woodlands, Hillhead, Hyndland and Byres Road. It also includes the lovely Kelvingrove and the hustling bustling area of Partick running from Argyle Street along Dumbarton Road.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Glasgow Botanic Gardens, 730 Great Western Road, Glasgow G12 0UE Scotland
Glasgow Botanic Gardens is a botanical garden located in the West End of Glasgow, Scotland. It features several glasshouses, the most notable of which is the Kibble Palace.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up at any Glasgow Hotel, Glasgow Airport and Greenock PortAirports
- Glasgow Intl Airport, Paisley PA3 2SW Scotland
- Greenock Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.