Grafitti and Comuna 13 Tour of Medellin
Our graffiti tour offers a view of Medellin’s transformation through the last 20 years, going through and by the surroundings of the 13th colony formerly known as one of the most dangerous neighborhoods of the world. Nowadays, the city is filled with street art expression. Social contrast, violence, corruption, environmental threats…these are some of the urban art topics of the city.
Included metro cable san javier.
Electric stairs, la independencia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- metrocable ticket
What's excluded :
- These graffities are getting more and more famous and their authors are getting out of the anonymous name. Some of these graffiti artists already filled other big cities of the world. They have been transmitting the message more and more since the beginning, from the typical and local to the social-political actual situation of the country.
The artists themselves will be talking about their work in this tour in terms of fun, religion, etc. We’ll see them together, always, and they´ll never stop working. It’s definitely worth seeing them, that’s why the local authorities declared the urban art as a city symbol. The graffiti doesn’t just have artistic and cultural strong elements, but it’s also a cultural expression. We’ll visit these artists promoting the peace message.
The first outdoor public electric stairs on the country is another place to visit. Located at “Las Independencias” neighborhood on the 13th colony, representing the social urbanism, then we’ll get into the Metrocable of San Javier, the second most touristic line of the Metro. Medellin is the first city to use an aerial tramway as a full time public transportation, for social projection. This Metrocable is the public transportation solution the 13th colony needed to be able to stay connected with Medellin’s other places.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
medellin and metropolitan area envigado, itaguia and sabaneta
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of XX people per booking 1 to 6 people.
- name of the all customers.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.