Grape stomping in Tuscan farmhouse from Siena
Stomp on grapes in a small winery in the beautiful Chianti hills. Experience the feeling of grapes under your feet and discover the secrets of winemaking during your 4-hour tour with English-speaking guide. Enjoy a homemade lunch with a wine-tasting session at a 200 year old villa. Visit its ancient wine cellar. (From late August to mid September, grape picking is also involved on request).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Tuscany Private Tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tuscany Private Tour, Via IV Novembre 35 Castellina in Chianti, 53011, Castellina In Chianti Italy
"I LOVE LUCY", everybody know it!
Experience the same authentic atmosphere stomping grapes in Tuscany Countryside!
In this authentic family farm, Silvia (the owner) will prepare for you an exquisite lunch while your guide will show you the farm. You will learn the history of the cellar that date back to the 1825 and how they make wine, extra virgin olive oil and honey. During lunch you will taste 4 wines, grappa and their amazing production of extra virgin olive oil all pared with home made pasta, bruschettas, cold cuts and last but not least home made biscotti.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Castellina In Chianti, Castellina In Chianti, Tuscany
Drive through the medieval village
Departure Point :Basilica Cateriniana San Domenico, Piazza San Domenico, 1, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.