Greenwich Village Walking Tour with a Local: Private & Personalized
On this 6-hour private walking tour, explore Manhattan from Central Park to Greenwich Village, through mid-Town and Times Square with your Local Host. Your host will tailor your experience according to your preferences.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private and personalized 6 hour tour with a local guide
- Tour can begin from your accommodation (if within reasonable distance)
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Any tickets into attractions
- Transportation to/from meeting point
- Public/private transportation during the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 59th to 110th Street Manhattan Borough, from Central Park West to 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022
Explore Manhattan from top to bottom. From Central Park to Greenwich Village, travel through the main sites which include Times Square, Rockefeller Centre, the Empire State Building, and all the bits in-between.
Enjoy discovering amazing lesser-known but local-loved spots in New York. The day revolves around your wishes so enjoy your private meet-up with a local and let your host show you the New York you will love.
Stop At: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10001
See the Empire State Building.
Stop At: Times Square, Times Square, New York City, New York
Visit Times Square.
Stop At: Rockefeller Center, 45 Rockefeller Plaza Rockefeller Centre, New York City, NY 10111-0100
See the Rockefeller Center.
Stop At: Greenwich Village, Greenwich Village, New York City, New York
Visit Greenwich Village.
Departure Point :New York, NY, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalise the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the area. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/18/2018 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation, and food and drinks can be arranged for an additional cost
- Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made)
- Please provide phone number at checkout
- A representative will contact you within 24 hours to learn about your preferences and interests
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.