Group Day Tour of Badaling Great Wall and Ming Tombs
On this full day group tour, you will visit one of the most famous Great Wall sections at Badaling, meander along the bricks to experience the culture and enjoy the beauty of the Great Wall, and explore the best preserved Ming tomb.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local lunch
- Entrance ticket fees
- Entry/Admission - Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling)
- Entry/Admission - The Great Wall at Badaling
What's excluded :
- Cable car
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling), Ming Shisan Ling Area, Changling Town, Changping District, Beijing 102213 China
For this join-in tour, you will be picked up from the hotel at around 06:30 am – 08:00 am depending on your hotel location.
Drive for 1.5 hours to Ming Tombs area. The mausoleums of thirteen emperors of the Ming Dynasty (1368 - 1644) lie here. Dingling Tomb is the mausoleum of Emperor Zhu Yijun, the thirteenth emperor of the Ming Dynasty and his two empresses. The highlight part here is the stone Underground Palace with precious relics.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Great Wall at Badaling, Badaling, Yanqing District, Beijing 102112 China
Then enjoy a Chinese lunch at a local restaurant. You will see the unique carving craft at Jade Carving Artistic Center and learn Chinese traditional tea culture at a tea house during the trip.
Drive to Badaling Great Wall and continue the sightseeing. Here comes the most exciting moment of this day tour, walking along the incredible Great Wall to take amazing photos, enjoying the beauty of the Great Wall. This is definitely a lifetime memory. Later drive back to downtown and you will be dropped off at the hotel. The day tour ends here.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Beijing, China
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Beijing hotels within the North & East & West 3rd ring road, South 2nd ring road, Meeting point will be advised if your hotel is not within the pickup area, Drop-off at the original departure point
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/1/2017 - 12/31/2025
Monday - Sunday: 06:30 AM - 08:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- Tour guide will contact you at your hotel one day in advance or leave a message to confirm the pick-up time
- This is a group tour and the pickup time varies based on different hotel location
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.