Guided Colorado River Tour from Boulder City
Located a short distance from the Las Vegas Strip , the Black Canyon is unique on its landscape, history, and closeness to wildlife. See up close and personal the concrete slabs, steps and rails used to build the dam. See the Old Catwalk, Gauging Station, stunning canyon views, Big Horn sheep, native plants and birds. The perfect addition to a Hoover Dam Tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Souvenir Water Bottle with Water available on tour along with an Apple and Cookies.
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- There is NO Transportation Available for this tour
Our Postcard Tour allows visitors who don't have all day to spend on the river, n opportunity to view the Hoover Dam, the bypass bridge and journey just far enough down river to feel the canyon's surreal setting for 1.5 Hours on the River
• Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Departure Point :Hoover Dam Lodge, 18000 US-93, Boulder City, NV 89005, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.