Guided Tour of Pushkar on Jaipur To Jodhpur Transfer
Book a one-way transfer to avoid the rush of public transport. Join an English Speaking Chauffeur in a Comfortable, air-conditioned car for your private transfer with option to book both side (Jodhpur To Jaipur Drop Option with on the Way Pushkar and Jaipur To Jodhpur Drop Option with on the Way Pushkar) as per your needs of Transfers Trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Transportation Jaipur To Jodhpur Drop
- Guided Tour of Pushkar Temples with skip the line tickets
- Water Bottle to all Visitors
What's excluded :
- No Meals and Accommodation
- One Day Pushkar Excursion From Jaipur and Drop at Jodhpur
You will Meet our Trip Representative at any Suggested Jaipur Location and Start to Reach Pushkar Excursion for Doing Sightseeing in Pushkar Having Tours To Pushkar Lake , Hindu Temples and Finally After an Pushkar Trip , You will Drop at Jodhpur any Location.
Pushkar has a magnetism all of its own – it’s quite unlike anywhere else in Rajasthan. It’s a prominent Hindu pilgrimage town and devout Hindus should visit at least once in their lifetime. The town curls around a holy lake said to have appeared when Brahma dropped a lotus flower. It also has one of the world’s few Brahma temples. With 52 bathing ghats and 400 milky-blue temples, the town often hums with a
puja (prayers), generating an episodic soundtrack of chanting, drums and gongs, and devotional songs.
The best tourist sites in Pushkar are Brahma Temple, Pushkar’s colourful markets & cafe’s, Savitri Temple, Pushkar Lake, etc.
Things to do in Pushkar:
Brahma Temple (Worship hours 1:30 Pm & 3 Pm)
Gurudwara Singh Sabha
Savitri Temple (Top of Mountain Go By Stairs or by Ropeway Cable Cars)
Later on, You Drop to Jodhpur at any Location.
Departure Point :
Pickup Within any Jaipur Location and Drop with any Jodhpur Location
Return Detail :Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India - Drop with any Jodhpur Location
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.