Half-Day Boating Tour to Uros from Puno
Join this 3.5-hour boating tour to Uros from Puno.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Entry/Admission - Uros Floating Islands
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uros Floating Islands, Lake Titicaca, Puno Peru
The Uros are an indigenous people of Peru and Bolivia. They live on an approximate and still growing 120 self-fashioned floating islands in Lake Titicaca near Puno.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Minimum 2 passengers required to book this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.