Half Day Chiang Rai City Tour with White Temple & Wat Phra Kaew
Visit the magnificent City of Chiang Rai on a half-day tour from Chiang Rai City. Enjoy the flexibility of a profesionall guide throughout the day as you visit the White Temple of Wat Rong Khun and Wat Pra Kaew, the most sacred Buddhist temple in Thailand, where the famed jade Buddha emerged after an earthquake.. This 4 hours tour from Chiang Rai includes pickup and drop-off at city hotels, entrance fees, and it’s a fun, personal way to explore the sites of northern Thailand.
• Visits to Chiang Rai's historic & modern temples
• Shopping in a vibrant Chiang Rai marketplace
• Wat Phra Kaew, the most scared Bhuddist temple in Thailand
• Unique culture practiced in hill tribe villages
• Dazzling Wat Rong Khun, the “White Temple”
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels)
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Kaeo (Temple of the Emerald Buddha)
- Entry/Admission - Wat Rong Khun
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Phra Kaeo (Temple of the Emerald Buddha), 19 Moo 1, Tambol Wiang, Ampur Muang, Chiang Rai 57000 Thailand, Chiang Rai Thailand
Explore the culture and heritage of Chiang Rai on this half-day tour. Visit the beautiful Wat Phra Kaew and Wat Rong Khun temples, monuments displaying intricate Thai architecture. Look through the bustling marketplace of Chiang Rai for local handicrafts and produce.
Visit the main Chiang Rai market area for some exotic trinkets and foods before moving on to Wat Phra Kaew, the most sacred Buddhist temple in Thailand, where the famed jade Buddha emerged after an earthquake.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Wat Rong Khun, Lahaul-Spiti Pa O Don Chai Subdistrict, Chiang Rai 57000 Thailand
Move on to the majestic Wat Rong Khun, or White Temple, to wrap up your journey. The ornate structure is lime sculpted with Thai designs and small mirrors on the outer wall, making the building sparkle under the sunlight.
Don't miss snapping shots of the intricate murals as well as paintings on the enamel ceramic floor before heading home for a well-deserved rest.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Chiang Rai, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following location with NO CHARGE - City CenterChiang Rai District area (3 KM radius)An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.