Half day Great Pyramids and Sphinx
This is a light tour to the Pyramids area, throughout this tour you will cover all different stages of the evolution of Egyptian Pyramids, this experience will make you get a better picture and understanding about how the Pyramids were built and evolved, as the tour will cover the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx, together with the valley temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Egypt Wonders Tours
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Admission fees to the Pyramids site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Egypt Wonders Tours, 5 Nour El-Islam Street Pyramids zone, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Explore the most awe Pyramids of Giza, the only standing wonder of the ancient world.
Your Egyptologist will give you a short lecture on sight about the Pyramids history and symbolism to make your experience even better.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide a free pickup from Cairo downtown and Pyramids area, hotels mentioned above are just examples, while further Hotels near the Airport and 6th of October city require an extra transfer of $20 per group from and to hotels.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- With compliance to the Egyptian Ministry of Health, Ministry of Tourism and WHO regulations, self-protection is maintained, enough sanitizing supplies in the vehicles, yet lovely local Egyptians may like to shake hands or fest, an extra Alcohol-based sanitizer is highly recommend.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.