Half-Day Jeep Tour of Tijuca Forest
Touring the Tijuca Forest is one of the top 5 most popular activities to do in Rio. On this 4-hour tour, you can rest assured that your tour will be led by a specialized guide. On this tour you'll be able to see spectacular mountainous views from Vista Chinesa, see beautiful waterfalls such as the Taunay waterfall in the Tijuca Forest and you'll also see visitor center and park museum plus have a chance to pick up your favorite souvenir. The perfect tour for those wanting to get away from the busy streets of Rio de Janeiro.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - from hotels in the south zone of the city (Ipanema/Leblon/Copacabana/Botafogo)
- Personal accidents insurance
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Enjoy a half day tour in what is considered one of the largest urban forests in the whole world. The Tijuca Forest represents 7% of the whole city`s territory, and it is also known as the lungs of Rio. This is the "Central Park" of Rio, and a must see attraction during your stay.
Your ecotourism-specialized guide will be with you during your morning tour, as you hop in an open Jeep and explore the Tijuca National Park.
This tour will take you to visit to the Chinese Pavilion ("Vista Chinesa"), the Tijuca Forest, Taunay Waterfall, visitor center and Park Museum at the Tijuca Forest.
The duration of the tour will be about 4 hours with transportation included (round trip) from hotels in the south of the city (Ipanema/Leblon/Copacabana/Botafogo).
Departure Point :Hotels in the south zone of the city (Ipanema/Leblon/Copacabana/Botafogo)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.