Half Day Kayak down the Yellowstone River with a Seasoned Instructor
Our seasoned instructors will teach the basics of equipment, safety and whitewater technique on the beach and in a quiet eddy out of the current, and then guide you down an appropriate stretch of river.
per adult from
What's included :
- Kayaks, gear, and guides are provided.
What's excluded :
- Wear clothes that can get wet, and bring your photo ID.
This Sit on Top kayak trip is designed to teach you the basics of river running while giving you knowledge of the equipment, river safety, and whitewater technique. Our seasoned instructors will teach the basics of equipment, safety and whitewater technique on the beach and in a quiet eddy out of the current, and then guide you down an appropriate stretch of river.
• Yellowstone River, Wyoming
Departure Point :Yellowstone Raft Company, 111 S 2nd St, Gardiner, MT 59030, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.