Half-Day Tour of Medellin, Colombia including Pablo Escobar Sites
Pablo Escobar tour in Medellin starts at “Los Olivos” the neighborhood where Pablo was murdered.
We’ll visit the Monaco’s building ruins in medellin.
You’ll see the most exclusive cemetery of the city, where the narc’s tomb is located, Jardines de Montesacro. The Pablo Escobar tour in Medellin ends visiting the Pablo Escobar neighborhood(Barrio Pablo Escobar).
Our graffiti tour offers a view of Medellin’s transformation through the last 20 years, going through and by the surroundings of the comuna 13 formerly known as one of the most dangerous neighborhoods of the world, the city is filled with street art expression. Social contrast, violence, corruption, environmental threat
The first outdoor public electric stairs on the country is another place to visit. Located at “Las Independencias” neighborhood on the comuna 13, representing the social urbanism.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- not lunch
- • The Pablo Escobar tour in Medellin starts at “Los Olivos” the neighborhood where Pablo was murdered.
• We’ll visit the Monaco’s building with its elegant marble front. This building used to hold the narc’s art collection, cars and other eccentric possessions. This building is now being watched by the local authorities.
• You’ll see the most exclusive cemetery of the city, where the narc’s tomb is located, Jardines de Montesacro. People often visit his tomb and write messages for him.
• The Pablo Escobar tour in Medellin ends visiting the Pablo Escobar neighborhood(Barrio Pablo Escobar). The neighborhood includes 800 houses .
Our comuna 13 graffiti tour offers a view through Medellin’s transformation over the last 20 years. We’ll go by the surroundings of the Comuna 13, previously known as one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in the world;
Medellin nowadays, is full of urban artistic expressions and that’s why the local authorities declared the urban art as city’s icon. One of the most important is graffiti, not only for its artistic components and strong culture but also as cultural expression. We´ll visit graffiti artists, hip-hop singers and dancers who send their peace messages through music, education, graffiti, breakdance and vinyl. These artists are 90% responsible for the graffiti’s you’ll see at the Comuna 13 tour.
Another place of interest at the Comuna 13 are the first public and free electric escalators, located at the Las Independencias” neighborhood. These are an icon of social urbanism for the Local Administration. This avant-garde project is the first social urban mobility system of Colombia and the world, replacing 350 concrete steps and benefits 12,000 citizens living in that place of the city. A total investment of $10’000.000.000 COP.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
medellin and metropolitan area envigado, itagui, and sabaneta
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- English and Spanish
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.