Half-Day Tour: San Salvador City and Volcano
Visit the main sights of San Salvador and the crater of the massive San Salvador volcano on this half-day tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Catedral Metropolitana
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia El Rosario
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional El Boqueron
- Entry/Admission - National Palace
- Entry/Admission - National Theater San Salvador
- Entry/Admission - Mercado Nacional de Artesanias
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- A driver and guide will pick you up from your hotel or port, then whisk you off on a city tour of San Salvador. Take in the main sights, shop at the handicraft market, and learn about the history of the old center. There, you'll visit the National Theater, the Metropolitan Cathedral, the Archbishop Romero and Rosario Church, and the National Palace.
After the city tour, you'll visit the crater of the San Salvador volcano, which last erupted in 1917. From there you'll have spectacular views of San Salvador.
The tour lasts about 4.5-hours. You will be dropped off at your hotel at the end.
Departure Point :San Salvador hotels
Departure Time :8am and 1pm
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.