Half-Day Traditional Moroccan Cuisine Cooking Class in Marrakech
Enjoy a half-day traditional Moroccan cuisine cooking class in Marrakech. This class caters to all levels from professionals to children. If you want to learn Moroccan cooking and about Moroccan culture through its food, then book a class and make the best of your stay while in Marrakech!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Start your class with a short overview of Moroccan food and to understand any particular last minute requests or preferences. Then continue on to visit the food and spice markets before returning to the cooking school to cook. The classes offer hands on instruction. The idea is for you to actually make the food in close contact with a traditional Moroccan woman cook, a Dada.
The approach is to prepare the components of a meal, usually consisting of several salads and a main course or two. You can vary this format infinitely to cater to tastes or specific interest areas, and your instructors are happy to teach you any Moroccan recipe. Because the classes are private, you have complete flexibility to adapt to anything you might want to do, but also to go at the right pace, covering what you would like to cover.
Departure Point :Central Marrakech
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.