Harlem Civil Rights Multimedia Walking Tour
Harlem Civil Rights Walking Tour tells the story of Harlem’s impact on the American Civil Rights Movement of the 1950’s and 1960’s, remembering important moments and northern civil rights leaders who worked hard for many of our current civil opportunities.
per adult from
What's included :
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Apollo Theater
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Harlem, 110th to 150th streets, New York City, NY
Your tour begins with video presentation inside the Harlem Heritage Tourism and Cultural, which is located within a few minutes walk of Harlem’s most historic civil rights sights – walk in the footsteps of Malcolm X, Rev. Adam Clayton Powell Jr., A. Philip Randolph, Rev. Wyatt T, Walker and many others.
Stop At: Apollo Theater, 253 W 125th St, New York City, NY 10027-4408
We enter the lobby area with born and raised Harlem tour guide who will explain the history of the Apollo Theater, guests will have great photo opportunity to take pics against murals of entertainments who started their careers at the Apollo Theater.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :104 Malcolm X Blvd, New York, NY 10026, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Harlem Heritage Tourism and Cultural Center is just minutes from Mid-Manhattan via uptown express subway.
- Along the way Harlem tour guide will showcase many restaurants and art and cultural institutions you can visit in Harlem after the tour is complete.
- Guests welcome to store luggage and bags inside Harlem Heritage Tourism and Cultural Center while on tour.
- Video, music and still pictures will be presented via portable sound and video equipment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.