Heineken Experience Amsterdam Tour With Tasting
Enjoy a self-guided journey through the world of Heineken® at the Heineken Experience, housed in the first built Heineken brewery in the city centre of Amsterdam. In 1988 the brewery closed due to inability to cover high demand and since 1991 it has been welcoming visitors from all over the world.
Discover the history of the HEINEKEN Company, the 4 natural ingredients, the brewing process, a tasting room and the Heineken® brand. Conclude the self-guided tour by enjoying 2 Heinekens and learn about the best way to taste and enjoy your Heineken® beer.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Entrance Ticket
- 2 Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Heineken Experience
What's excluded :
- Visit: Heineken Experience, Stadhouderskade 78, 1072 AE Amsterdam The Netherlands
The Heineken Experience is housed in the first built Heineken brewery in the city centre of Amsterdam. In 1988 the brewery closed due to inability to cover high demand and since 1991 it has been welcoming visitors from all over the world. Now, it is a guided journey through the world of Heineken®. You can discover the history of the HEINEKEN Company, the 4 natural ingredients of our beer, the brewing process, a tasting room, the Heineken® brand and the partnerships with UEFA Champions League and James Bond. And of course at the end of the tour you can enjoy 2 Heinekens or learn how draught the perfect Heineken®.
The Heineken Experience is a guided tour in English. It is also possible to download the Heineken Experience app in 9 different languages. There are also tablets for rent that feature the app.
Departure Point :Heineken Experience, Stadhouderskade 78, 1072 AE Amsterdam The Netherlands
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under the age of 18 should be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Please note that Saturdays can be very busy (please choose another day if possible, or arrive before 12:00 to avoid waiting in line)
- You must arrive at your designated reserved time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - Limited group sizes - Follow our ambassadors: There is a lot of new signage in the tour, so keep an eye out for it! It will help you follow the safety instructions in an easy manner. - We kindly ask you to bring your own mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by Heineken Experience