Historical Tasting Old Quebec Walking Tour
Historical Walking and Tasting Tour in Old Quebec: Immerse yourself into Quebec City's fascinating history along with a seasoned guide and discover some hidden treasures while enjoying local-flavored tastings.
- Exclusive access to the historical gardens to enjoy a holistic green smoothie at Augustines' Monastery, site of the continent's first hospital north of Mexico
- 1608 hard cheese made from 100% Canadienne breed and European-inspired organic dry sausage from Charlevoix with a glass of healthy local kombucha with boreal flavours at Le Local
- Colourful seasonal vegetable creation with a glass of fruity white wine (Vandal-Cliche) from Vignoble Ste-Pétronille on Ile d'Orleans at Bistro L'Orygine
- Traditional maple taffy on the snow at La Petite Cabane à Sucre de Québec
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local & professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The walking tour includes 3 tasting stops at different locations in Old Quebec. Meet with local producers and learn about the culture.
It also includes access to the funicular connecting Upper and Lower Town.
The itinerary includes: Petit Séminaire, Parc Montmorency, Maison Louis-Jolliet, Place Royale, Funicular, Dufferin Terrace, Ursulines Convent, Holy Trinity Church, Morrin Centre, St-Jean Street and others.
Quebec City has a lot of steep hills and streets. The itinerary includes steps and therefore is not recommended for people with reduced mobility. No wheelchairs.
Tour operates on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays only. From June 23rd to October 7th inclusively.
French departure at 11am and English departure at 3pm with duration of 2.5 hours.
Departure Point :12 Rue Sainte-Anne, Québec, QC G1R 3X3, Canada
Return Detail :Royal Place, Place Royale, Québec, QC G1K, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.