Historical,Colonial, Relaxed San Jose del Cabo, enjoy the quiet town and charm!
Experience the relaxed old fashion town of San Jose del Cabo!
San Jose del Cabo is also known as a quiet town of Los Cabos, Baja California Sur. You will see one of the most beautiful beaches of the Sea of Cortez, by the One & Only Palmilla hotel. You will also visit a native community called "La Playita" (old fishing village), where the biggest development is happening, and also a new marina was built. Feel the warmth and admire the harmonious downtown. Appreciate the local art, music, and the alluring mission. Also you will also taste and enjoy the delicious official Mexican drink, tequila! (optional).
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Includes
- Hotel transportation.
- Fully air conditioned vans.
- Bilingual tour guide.
- Bottled water & sodas.
- Dinner at "El Herradero" restaurant.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Jose del Cabo, San Jose del Cabo, Los Cabos, Baja California
San Jose del Cabo
Residential area and panoramic view.
Historic Palmilla beach
Puerto Los Cabos (New marina).
La Playita fishing village community.
Galleries (Walking on your own).
Shopping (Free time).
Dinner at "El Herradero" restaurant.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our travellers at their hotel lobby and pick up time varies from Cabo's hotel zones as follow: San Jose del Cabo: 4:45 PM.Tourist Corridor: 4:30 PM.Cabo San Lucas: 4:00 PM.
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 3 1/2 hrs. approx.
- 5:00 PM.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday.
- Cabo San Lucas: 4:00 PM - Tourist Corridor: 4:30 PM - San Jose del Cabo: 4:45 PM
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Rancho Tours is certified by the Secretary of Health Baja California
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.