History, Urban Legends of Quito and The Middle of the World - "Small Group"
Experience Quito’s highlights on a 4-hour sightseeing tour with a knowledgeable guide. Drive through diverse neighborhoods for a look at both colonial and modern Quito, and visit top Quito attractions such as Independence Plaza and the Presidential Palace.
Visit the Equatorial Monument at the dividing of the northern and southern hemispheres. The 30-meter Middle of the World Monument (Ciudad Mitad del Mundo Monument) was built honor the French expedition, and houses a small museum containing a variety of indigenous Ecuadorian items. Join this tour and explore on the the world's most unique locations.
Admire the attractive illuminated churches at night and learn about urban legends related to the history of the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Starting point pickup and drop-off
- Professional Guide
- Entrance to the Middle of the World
- Entry/Admission - Mitad Del Mundo
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry fees to churches
- Entry/Admission - Basilica del Voto Nacional
- Entry/Admission - Fundacion Iglesia de la Compania
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica del Voto Nacional, Carchi 122 y Venezuela., Quito 170150 Ecuador
Considered to be the largest neo-gothic temple in America
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: El Panecillo, Costado del Centro Historico, Quito 170150 Ecuador
An iconic place in the city, renowned for its beauty, and where is a giant statue of the "Winged Virgin", where you can admire a beautiful landscape of colonial and modern Quito
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de la Independencia (Plaza Grande), Gabriel Garcia Moreno Entre Chile y Espejo, Quito 170150 Ecuador
It's the main square of the city of Quito where the Government Palace is located the Absobispal Palace, the municipality and the Independence's monument.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Fundacion Iglesia de la Compania, Garcia Moreno N 10-43, Quito 170150 Ecuador
One of Quito's best-known Jesuit churches due to its large central nave, which is deeply decorated with gold leaves, gilded plaster and wood carvings.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Calle La Ronda, Juan de Dios Morales, Quito 170150 Ecuador
It is one of the most traditional streets that are in Quito, in the old houses, workshops and galleries of artisans have been arranged.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Mitad Del Mundo, Avenida Manuel Cordova Galarza KM. 13/5, San Antonio de Pichincha, Quito 170180 Ecuador
You can see the monument that divides the northern hemisphere from the southern hemisphere of the planet. Here you can live experiences that defy the laws of physics and occur only in this part of the world.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Galería Ecuador (La Mariscal), Reina Victoria N24-263, Quito 170143, Ecuador
Departure Time :8:20 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- • The activities will not exceed 6 people per group. • The capacity of the means of transport will be reduced to 25% of their maximum capacity. • In the monuments, museums or attractions, the capacity will be reduced to 30% of its maximum capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.