Homemade Paisa Dinner at a Local's Home in Medellín
While in Medellín, savor a succulent, authentic Paisa dinner prepared with the best ingredients and made fresh by a passionate local cook in the comfort of their home. During your 2.5-hour experience, get an in-depth understanding of the Paisa people while you enjoy your dinner with a small group limited to 6 travelers.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local chef
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- While in Medellín, savour a succulent, authentic Paisa dinner prepared with the best ingredients and made fresh by a passionate local cook in the comfort of their home. During your 2.5-hour experience, get an in-depth understanding of the Paisa people while you enjoy your dinner with a small group limited to 6 travelers.
• Medellin Travels, Carrera 36 8a 36 Local 36, Medellin 050021 Colombia
• Local snacks - We'll serve a diverse plate with local entree snacks like empanadas de iglesia and have meat options and vegetarian options.
• Traditional paisa dishes - We serve Tamales cooked slowly for 8 hrs+ and wrapped in banana leafs with different meat options.
• Assorted local desserts - We'll serve Natilla milk flan with coconut or dulce de leche with figs
Departure Point :Medellin Travels, Cra. 36 ##8a - 36, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress code is smart casual
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We at Medellin Travels take pride in being the only tour company selected by our local government to work in a pilot enabling the proper protocol and management of covid 19 for our staff and International guests. We're also the only company utilizing a new product that eradicates covid in seconds.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.